Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August 1st, 2011

Hey everybody!! How's it going?! Well can I just say I miss you all very much!!! This week has been an awesome one!! We're starting to see our hard work and our sacrifice pay off!  This week was huge for us for this month of August!! I'm hoping and praying that my birthday month will be something very special.. Because so far it's looking that way!! Our little heater caught on fire not that long ago so now our flat is like a freezer!! I just figured out that in this big conference were having I have to give a talk! :( Oh well!! Elder Rangi is the man he works very hard!! We have fun with eachother it's been great! 
So some good news from the week we were able to set a small family for baptism on August 20th!  Shaneen, Adam and Jordan! A mom and her two boys:)  Also two investigators that I have felt very close to.  Junior and Allison for the 20th:)  So we have 6 set for this month now!!  Ah it's gonna take a whole lot of qualifying though that's for sure!! Goodness we need all the prayers we can get!!  There's been so many miracles lately it has just been incredible!! :)
The Lord is so merciful and so loving it's amazing..  We continue to do our best we've been working our tails off lately!! Seriously though each day has just been nuts! haha I really do feel as lately i've been serving with "no regrets" or I would at least like to hope so!  I love this area and ward.  It has been so much fun serving here.  The members are incredible and so are the people that live here.  We had lots of our investigators to church this sunday just more blessings!! Ah I'm just loving serving the Lord!! It's not easy.. But it is so worth it.. This is the salvation of God's children.. I am so blessed and honored to be a part of this great work and to bare the Savior's name.. I feel I don't deserve it but I will forever be grateful for this time in my life in which I got to serve him..  Well I hope everyone is doing amazing and that you all are loving life!!! :)  God wants us to have joy so if you're not do something about it!! I wish you the best and I'm always praying for you!!! I miss and love you guys so soooo much!!!! :):):)
Love Elder Devey

No comments: