Sunday, August 14, 2011

August 14th, 2011

Hey everybody!!:) I love and miss you all so freaking much holy cow!!! It's closer to mybday! Outta the teens aye?I dont think I'm a kid anymore and that realization is a bit scary!! Oh well gotta do what ya have to!  Wellthis week was awesome! Another week of going nuts!! We had a zoneconference with the zones in the area here in Auckland.  I had to give a talk so that was quite intimidating! But it was fun I enjoyed it:)


 Conference was really really good! Learned a lot! I'm coming to love the Lekias family more and more.  They're initiating many wonderful changes in the mission  that I know will take us all to the next level so we're all pretty pumped about it! Things have been great here!Hopefully the next two weekends are big for us.  We're doing our best to make sure that we'll be saving souls these next weekends! so hopefully we do! This next weekend it should be Richard  and Adam.  A 10 year old and a 12 year old.  We're really excited for them they're awesome kids! :) So hopefully you hear about that next monday!  Shout out to Brooke Steve Peyton and the man Bradyn!!!! :)Welcome to the world Bman!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :) 


Not much else to update you guys! Junior and Allison for the next weekend are freaking awesome! They may be two of my favorite investigators my whole mission so far! They're so great! We had a lesson  and than dinner with them the other night.  They're a lot of fun!  Earlier this week we did a prank on them and their car it was funny.  So they've been trying to mess with us too. But they're not as cunning as us so they don't stand a chance! We're really really excited for them the upcoming weekend!  Nothing else is really new! Just got lucky not having a district meeting the last week! haha na just messin! WellI love you all and miss you very much!! Next time i write ya it will be the last time ya hear from me as a teen! ha Can't wait to hear again from you all!! Have a wonderfulweek and may God bless you all!!! I love you all so so sooooo much!!!!! :)

Love Elder Devey
Ps this is a pic of me my son and my first grandson! My mission posterity! haha :)


No comments: