Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July 25th 2011

Hey what's up everybody?! :) How's everyone doin?! It sounds great as always! I miss ya'll very much and in about a month I'll be out of the teens!! Can't beleive it! I'm an old guy.. Ha not really but freak that's crazy! Not droppin any hints or anything but it's my birthday soon! haha :) Next year I'll be almost coming home! Not getting trunky or anything of course just sayin.. Sounds like everything's going great back home and that's what I love to hear!!
 
This week was good! It's all kinda the same everyday now! haha but I feel I'm gettin a better hold on this DL stuff.  Finally gettin a little comfortable and used to it.  A whole lot more organized now! It's been fun I've been workin with the missionaries a lot doing tradeoffs and comp studies and such.  We're very close this transfer I feel it's been a lot of fun so I'm loving it!  August my bday month should be a big month for my companionship!  We gotta a lot of promising things coming our way so we're very excited! :)  So things are going great here!  We're just doing our best to qualify!  This week we talked to I think about 240 people! The most on my mission so far we've been going nuts working very hard!  Still had lots a lessons we just talked to heaps! It's been great! I love E. Rangi! He's the man! Very humble and willing to work hard!! So it's been great with eachother! We're going hard out! So things are great here! Not much else to update! Just having fun serving!
 
We had a few miracles this week with these investigators that are a young married couple.  They're so awesome they're like way good friends of ours! Anyways lessons have been powerful and now they're both preparing for baptism!!  She had to work this sunday and we were'nt expecting them at church but bam they just showed up!! She skipped out on work so they could come!! They're awesome we're really excited for them!! :)  We've been working with a few part-member families reactivating them and teaching the non-members.  Have a kid looking for Aug 20th as well!! So things are picking up and we're loving it!!! :) Thank you for your prayers in my behalf and your support!! I love you all so much and wish you all the best this upcoming week!!!! Love you all and God Bless!!!!! :)
 
Love Elder Devey

No comments: