Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 4th, 2011

Hey everybody!! :)

 I hope and pray that you are all doing wonderful as always! This week was a good one! Not too much happened.  Not too much to update just serving and having fun in doing so!  Pday was good we basically just play basketball all pday so I love it!  Our district meeting was a fun one.  It was on "Locking Your Hearts!"  So it was pretty funny it went really good.  My district has been doing awesome lately!  They're saving soul machines!  It's a pleasure and an honor to be working with these valiant servants of God:)  Something very sad this week.. The Porter's are now officially gone.. Lekias has taken over as of this week!  So now the Porter's are in Draper! Back to our town yo! Excited for the new changes that will come and the fresh ideas that will come with the new president.  It's going to be really good!  He's gonna be coming to our district this wednesday to have interviews with us all individually so it should be wonderful! I'm really excited! :) 


Well Happy 4th of July!! I can't beleive I'm not there for that!  That was always one of my favorite holidays and now I'm in the cold.. But of course it's the best being here in the service of the Lord but still I'm bummed out I'm not there for that!! :( Also missing Lake Powell last week and Transformers!! Gosh darn!! haha Gotta remind myself that this is temporary! haha I'm not missing out you're all missing out ya know what I'm saying?! :)  But ya this week was good still trying to pick things up like I said.  We found lots of new investigators this last week so that was really good!  We still got that faith and hope that we'll baptize weekly this month like last month.  So we gotta get to work!! I've been kinda sick lately so that was a little bump but we aight!  We keep pressing on as we always do:)



 So I love ya all more than you can understand but I love being here more than anything!  Just wish it was a little warmer I'm jealous of the weather back home! But you all keep having fun in accordance with God's commandments of course you crazy partiers! Because this is true happiness and I testify of that with all my heart... I love you all and have a wonderful week!!!! :)  Peace out!! Or in other words Peace be unto you:) LOVE YA!!!!!
Love Elder Devey

No comments: