Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June 26th, 2011

Hey there everybody!! :) I hope everyone had an awesome week once again! Things are going great here!  This week was a good one.  We're trying to pick things up and find new investigators and new people to teach.  They've all been baptized now so we got to replace them!  The baptisms the other week was great one was a woman named Dionne and her three kids that were baptized.  Than Isabell's was the next day.  I'll be sending all the pictures soon so you guys can all see Niue and other parts of this wonderful journey.  This week we had my first district meeting which actually went alright but it still was hard!  And it's funny the subject on this District Meeting tomorrow is on "lock your hearts" haha!  So this should be a fun one!! After district meeting we all hit up the bk like always!  I swear it has been fast food non-stop since I got here it's disgusting!  That's all the members give us but finally we snapped out of it and three days straight we had good ol subway!! Heck ya! :)


 But this week was alright.  We had some pretty big disappointments with our sets falling through for certain reasons.  It was a bit rougher this week but we care not!  We move forward as always!  The sisters in my district are little drama queens!  They're always down I have to pick them up all the time!  We had a comp study where that's all i had to do was be a motivational speaker I swear! They're funny like that but you get that with sisters I guess! Haha the Tongans are awesome in my district and my good MTC comp is doing great! So things are looking good! Especially for this transition with President, and Sis. Porter with Lekias.  That's happening this week so next time I write ya I'll have a new mission president and mom! :) I'm excited for that! Something way funny this week cuz if ya know me back home I like to do prank on people or freak them out. 

Well I told ya that story of Espino earlier where I scared him bad.  Fuataga is such a funny guy but he got me way good the other night!  Man it was hilarious I seriously was terrified! He was way good! We've had a lot of fun together.  It really picks each other up and we have fun with missionary work while we work hard.  So it has been a great transition for me from Niue to here.  I'm very grateful for him and for that.  The pic’s are of Dionne's baptism, a couple from Niue, and me and Futz.  Ha not me one of the Tongans but that's my comp with the no lens glasses. Funny guy! Anyways I love this area and ward it's been absolutely great! But we are struggling to find more people to teach! We're doing our best and we know those miracles and blessings are on their way.  They better be cuz we're qualifying for them!! So things are good here I'm still breathing so don't you worry! I love and miss you all and hope and wish you all the best!!!! :)

Love the one and only Elder Devey!!

No comments: