Sunday, July 17, 2011

July 17th 2011

Hey everybody!!! :) How's it going?!  

I hope things are going awesome! This week was a really good one!! Some new changes as always!  That's all the mission is i swear! haha But Fuataga got transferred and I have a new companion again.  This one's name is Elder Rangi and he is from the Cook Islands!  I've had comps from all over I swear!  He's been out about 6 months and he's awesome!  Very humble willing missionary so I'm excited to be working with him!


He's funny but he doesn't just mess around all the time like Fuataga gosh darn!! ha so it's good to have him here!  The weather has been bitterly cold so it makes it a bit hard on the bikes!  But we manage and that's all that matters!  So enjoy your wonderful weather over there I"m green with jealous rage over here! just kiddin but things are great!

  I love this area it just has heaps of chinese and indian people so it's hard to find but we're doing our best to qualify!  The district's doing good, but not as good as they should be doing!  So everything's a work in progress right now!  But we're doing the best we can.  I love being here and having this calling.  I have been learning so much and can see the changes within myself already and I love it!  I'm very grateful to be here and I'm excited for what's to come!  There's been a lot of changes in the mission which is normal with a new mission president coming in! I've loved it and there's a lot of new leaders like myself who are strugglin so I'm not alone! haha It was sad to see Fu go he was way funny!!  He became a very close friend, but I gotta admit it was hard to work with him because he mostly just wants to have fun so I had to slap him around a bit.



Things are good with missionary work.  We got a couple of sets for August so that should be a great month!  Well of course it should it's my birthday!!! :) Not that I want anything from anyone... ;) hehe.  It's funny having a phone I'm texting investigators and members all the time to arrange stuff it feels like back home with a cell phone! haha texting a lot it's weird!  Anyways I don't know what else to update!  Just working hard and having fun doing it!  I love this work.. It means the world to me..  But I love you all and hope you all have a wonderful week!! 

With my prayers and love
Elder DEvey

No comments: