Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Days are flyin by

Hey everybody!!! :) How's everyone doing?!  I bet you're all doing awesome and I hope you are! You better be or else!! This week was good not much to report!  We got to meet our new president and have a little conference.  He's awesome! Great little family!  Sister Lekias acts just like Sister Porter it's funny!  He's good just seems very very strict I was like oh no!! Na it's good!  It was them and his three daughters.  Good little family we're definantely excited to have them here!  Looking forward to the changes that will be coming and the new leadership.  It's gonna be awesome! 

I hear that the Porter family got back to Utah:)  I'm gonna miss them so much.. They were so incredible, just wonderful consecrated servants of the Lord.  But it's good to hear that they've already met you guys way cool!! Besides that.. Man!! Just a normal week don't know what else to update you guys on wow I'm sorry!!  We're working hard! Still strugglin a bit to get solid sets.  We got two more for this month but they're pretty shaky.  We've gotten lots of new investigators but none really progressing.  But we continue to do what we can! Our area has the most Indians out of any area so it's way hard!!! They're all muslim or sikh!  Good people but they don't want anything with the gospel! So it's hard there's turbans everywhere here! haha but the islander people of course are so awesome and beleiving!  So ya things are good the district is picking it up so that's good!! 

This district usually pumps baptisms! We got 8 for june so far looking the same for july.  Not as good as it has been so we're trying to pick it up!  Trying to get them all workin harder because 4 of my missionaries are going home next transfer so I think they're getting trunky so they're not working as hard so it's rough!  But I love this district it's a lot of fun!  All the missionaries are studs so it's great:)  Well things are good here.  Just loving living like this! Just wish I had your weather!  But I miss you all and love you so so much!!!! :) Sorry not many more crazy stories like in Niue, now it's back to the grind of missionary work! We pushed a few cars this week that broke down.  We just happened to be in the right place at the right time of course as always!  Got some good potentials from that.  But ya things are going good here I'm always praying for you all and I love and miss you all so so much!!!! :)
 
Love Elder Devey

No comments: