Sunday, March 4, 2012

March 4, 2012 Kia Ora!! Kia Ora!!

Hello everybody!!!! :)


 It's Elder Devey once again! hope ya'll remember me!! haha But it's good to be back talking to you guys!! I definately miss you all very much!!! Oh life is good.. Nothing better than serving I'm telling ya!!! i never want it to end!! Thank you all once again for all your love support prayers and all that you do for that matter! You're all amazing in your own way and I appreciate who you are and especially what you've done for me.. So i love you all what more can i say?!  :)  

This last week was super good so we'll start from the beginning!  Pdays have been non-existent since i've been here but that's all good! Just more to sacrifice for the Lord!! :) But monday evening was really good! Our stake president is the man and what happened monday night is we just stayed at their home for the 3 hours while each hour a new investigator would come and we'd have a lesson! The ideal situation it was so much fun!! lesson after lesson with them coming to us haha so ya our stake president is really onto it that's for sure!! :)  on tuesday we had a trade off with the assistants!! That was way fun! I got to go with Elder Kaufusi who is close to where we are in Utah!! He's the man! It was so SO much fun we went hard!! i'm still sore from this week! haha we actually tied the record for most lessons in a week in the NZAM.  Lol! That doesn't even matter though! It's just because our ward is way legit! We have an army of young men preparing for missions, some with calls in hand! So we go on splits all the time and just pound our area! Way fun!! So it was a super good week but very very tiring! It's hard to keep a consistent effort! The years are starting to wear me down a bit! But it's all good because the Lord is my strength!! And time now is just flying... It's really scary actually!! But I'm gonna give it my all to the end!!

So we've been working very hard! Elder Byam is the man and is unstoppable! So it's been super fun!! on thursday we had a zone training with president with just our zone! That was really good! Always enjoy meetings, in fact I love them!! Never did before but now I can't get enough! This week I've had to take heaps of missionaries to doctor appointments and such! The errands oh how that's fun! Um what else.. Well I guess nothing up until this weekend!! :)

We had Ruth's baptism!!! :) She has worked so hard for this!! It's amazing to see her come this far! That was such a fun baptism! Really good turn out.  There's even members in the ward that play the violins so they did some musical items that were mean! Great service, the spirit was very strong.. She gave an awesome testimony but she's so funny!! haha half maori half tongan.  All her kids were baptized last month and now since she has finally overcome word of wisdom issues she could enter in by the way!! :) So ill send pics of that and also nancy's again because I don't think that they worked last week.  So Elder Byam did the baptism this time and I was blessed to do her confirmation.  I love serving so much it's so fun to see miracles and God's hands each and every day... It has been very special.. I love my mission so much..So it was another great week! Can't believe it's March already!!! Yeehaw!!! I miss and love you all so so so much!!! Hope you have a wonderful week!! My prayers are with you!! Love you all!!! And congratulations once again a shout out to Amber and Russell!!! Love you guys!!! Love you all very much!!! :)

Love Elder Devey

No comments: