Monday, March 12, 2012

March 12, 2012

Hi everybody!! :)

 I hope your all doing well as always!! Feels like I was just here talking to you! Well here I am again! First of all I love you all very very much and am so grateful for your love support and prayers! You're all awesome and I'm grateful for all that you do for me and for everything that you continue to do!!
 
This week was another great week!! The missionaries in this part of the vineyard have been on fire! I love working alongside them and am so grateful for the hard work that they put into this work. So this week was just like any other week I guess! haha it's amazing how similar everyday is! But I love it! :) On Tuesday we had a trade off with a companionship as always and that was a lot of fun! And while on the trade off Elder Dyumthi came up from Gisborne again for Zone Leader council on Wednesday.  That's always fun having him around I love him to death! So that was a really fun trade off! Than on Wednesday we had our Zone Leader Council again.  They come so fast it's crazy! Just come and go! It was a really really good one! We went to this place they call the big guns:) It was a lot of fun and was basically a testimony meeting which is always special:) Learned a lot of things as always, especially what I'm not doing!! haha Oh my goodness how the mission has been so much fun to help me realize how weak I am! But the most important lesson how strong I can be with the Lord on my side!! :) But ya I saw and still see a lot of my weaknesses this week! lol But that's all good! I think I really did need a lot of humbling especially compared to how I was before I left onto the mission.
 
So that was a lot of fun! And the next day we had a city-wide conference with some general authorities again which was really good! Elder Watson of the seventy, Brother Beck, Brother Osgothorp, etc! It was SOO good!! Learned heaps at it! I love having conferences with the mission! I always learn so much and it's just so much fun to be around all of the missionaries!  Than that same day I got to go on a trade off with one of our district leaders Elder Whipple back in my old area of Papatoetoe! :)  That was a great day! Got to see and run into a lot of old investigators, converts, and members! It's fun going into old areas! They've been having a lot of baptisms lately so we get to keep going to the chapel to watch those and that's fun running into everyone! Especially when we get to see Junior and Allison always good! :)
 
Besides that this weekend there were a lot of baptisms throughout the zone! Not for us though but for all the other missionaries.  Especially Elder Falepapalangi who I came out with from West Jordan he had 8 baptisms this weekend! And that baptismal service was insane!  Just heaps of tongans and food! It was incredible!! :) Nothing like getting to see all the baptisms happen it's the best! So this week was really good! Things are fun! I love serving the Lord! Nothing really new to report just grateful to be out here! My body just feels so tired all the time now though and I don't know why! I don't think I"ll ever get ''trunky'' just very tired! haha But it's all good it's for the Lord and I gotta give my all because I won't be out here for forever! Well I love you all and wish you the best!! My prayers and love is with you! Hope you all have another wonderful week!! Love you!!!! :) Arohanui!!
 
Love Elder Devey

No comments: