Wednesday, September 28, 2011

September 26, 2011

Hey everybody!!! :) How's it going?! I hope absolutely wonderful!! Everything's all good here besides the fact that I've been deathly ill lately! Like no exaggeration on the deathly ill! I've never had to stay at the flat and not proselyte but it happened! My comp wouldn't let me go out! I wanted to but he forced me to stay home and miss church.  Because I guess some serious virus has been going around.. Hopefully I don't have it but I haven't felt this way before so maybe I caught it I don't know!! :( Yesterday I couldn't move AT all!! I was asleep the entire day.. Same with this morning.  My body just has no strength and my head kills, my throat, my nose, everything it's just rough!! But it's all good I'll be better soon!! :)
So this last week was fun! The whole zone headed down monday night for the temple the following day.  This is one part I do not like about being a zone leader is organizing all these things and executing them! Stressful I tell ya! But Monday night was fun because we blitzed everyone's areas actually in my last zone! So I of course went into my old area in Papatoetoe and saw everyone who was baptized the day after I left! haha Went and saw Junior and Allison right away.  Junior's getting the Aaronic priesthood.. Just yesterday! They were saying how their goal now is the temple! They're just so awesome!:) So we shared all about temples and I committed them to go right at their year mark! That would be a week before I go home and I could go through with them! haha That's the plan anyways!

Than saw Miriana and her son lil Richy who was baptized they gave me a gift they're too sweet! So that was fun going back in my old area! In the morning we were off to the temple!!! :) What a beautiful day that was! It was so much fun it was incredible.. Nothing like the temple to get you pumped up and excited to go out and work! I love the temple so much... It's just so amazing so that was really special for me:) Went out to Punaruke, Whangaruru this last week! Driving and preaching by the way on the beaches which is unreal! We have some people out there now that are working towards baptism! Went on a few trade offs in the zone this last week. 

We had a conference call with the zone this morning.  So things are really busy and really fun!! Just hope I get feeling better!! We should be having 4 baptisms this saturday.  Raiha and Ibaneze, Damazio, and Narissa-May.  Bro. Ngawaka's grandchildren:) So pray for that please!!! Well love you all and miss you so much!!! Have a wonderful week I love you1!!!!! :)
Love Elder Devey

No comments: