Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Kia Ora!!!

Hi everybody!!! :) Another week down!! Here I am once again! How was the week for everyone?! I hope just wonderful!!! Well let's see how creative I can get with thinking of new things to write! haha just messing!! This last week was awesome!! I spent a few days away from my comp working with Kaikohe and Kataia.  The furthest furthest north you can get in New Zealand.  Those poor elders out there all alone! It's like Niue!! haha So I spent District Meeting up there and Pday and all that good stuff! It was way fun the missionaries out there are awesome! :) What's from Africa and the other is Tongan they're way funny!! So that was a lot of fun! That's what I love about being here I get to go all over with all the missionaries and get to know them all it's alot of fun because we have some incredible missionaries up here. 
Pday we went to some scenic places in the North.  We all played touch on a beach which was way fun than went and took pictures where the two oceans meet I'll attach these photos.  So that was really fun.  We worked really hard this last week and it felt like we finally had time to work!! We got a lot done and October is looking like it will be a really good month for us! We have this Ngawaka family set on the 1st and there will be 5 of them so pray for that! They're awesome! They're grandpa is the man and he does so much missionary work for us he's awesome! He needs all his grandchildren baptized so we're helping him with that!
 Things are going great here I"m finally getting used to everything and I'm enjoying it very much it is super busy though!!! I think I said last week about how President came with us and we're teaching his mother in law.  Sh'es incredible!! We keep helping her and president always calls to see how she's going so it's a bit scary having him wathcing it all! haha We had Stake conference this last Sunday where the temple president and his wife came also President and Sister Lekias came as well! So that was really good! :) Today our whole zone will be driving all the way down to Auckland for the night and we're gonna just blitz another zone.  Than in the morning we have our temple trip!! :) YaY!!! Can't wait!!! :) So that's exciting!!
Tomorrow we get to go through the temple again! But ya we have been having some bleeding in the zone.. A lot of sets falling through even ourselves so it has been a little hard this last week but it's all good!! We have a lot of good things coming our way!!! :)

Well I love ya all heaps!!! Hope you have a wonderful week!! Love ya!! Arohanui!!!!

Love Elder Devey

No comments: