Sunday, February 6, 2011

Feb 6, 2011

Kia Ora once again from the land of Aotearoa! :) I hope you all had a wonderful week!! Not much happened this week! Just the first week of the new transfer and the fun circumstances in which I get to serve in! I'm definitely blessed to be here in the part of the Lord's vineyard! This week we worked very hard! Poor Espino is not used to this torture! Haha I just went hard out all week! The second I'd hit my pillow I'd be gone.  I've never worked so hard in my entire life and I absolutely love it.  It's just so rewarding.
This week we were able to work with the members a lot.  Great ward! I feel like we're picking up the area decently and carrying on where the last missionaries left off.  We had lots of lessons this last week and caught up a lot.  It's finally not feeling so stressful! Still so much work to do But I'm feeling really good about everything.  I feel like I'm doing all I can at this point.  I've never been so consecrated to anything in my entire life.  I have such a passion and desire as of late.  Just been doing all I can for the Lord and I've never been happier... I hope all of you back home are keeping your chins up and working hard as well. The Lord is always there for you and he knows what you have been through.  Alma 7:11-12.  He went through all of that so that he could know how to 'succor' you individually.  He knows how to comfort you he knows how you feel.  So if you turn to him, he will always be there for you, he keeps his promises!! I love hearing from you all! Thank you for your prayers and support!! :)  I pray for you all and wish you the best! :)  Have a wonderful week everybody!!! And shout out to Big Pop!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!!!!!! :) He deserves it!! Everyone give him a big hug and kiss for me!
 Love you all!!!! :)

No comments: