Monday, October 10, 2011

October 9th, 2011


It's hard to think up titles each week but the famous 'kia ora' always will do:) Well how is everyone?! Is that so?! That's what I love to hear yo!! So everyone is being blessed what's new?! Well so are we!! This last weak was awesome!!! I just love missionary work so much!! I don't know if you knew that but I do!!! More than anything it's the best!! Well we were finally able to watch general conference this weekend! And for those of you who have served missions you know what it's like to watch it in the field! It's like 110 times better than the super bowl, prom, wingers, all of it i tell ya!! :) And this one, well each one i watch, just gets better and better.  This one was so amazing It pumped us all up like noone's business:) So what do we do? Well we do how we do and we save souls!!

So back to the top! This last week was good I'm back to my healthy self.  I was up in the North for awhile doing their meeting and helping the missionaries.  We had a lot of success up there it was a lot of fun! Than came back down to the best Whangarei where we got things all worked out for transfers on Thursday.  And that sucks as a zone leader! It's just pure chaos! haha Our zone has completely changed it's insane! Every single companionship except for 1 is a new arrangement.  Transfers was really fun though! Getting mail, seeing other missionaries all that good stuff.  And now I'm with Elder Spence and guess what?.... Believe it or not but my FIRST yes you heard me my first UTAH companion!!!! :) Haven't had a white companion since... The beginning?! Choice eh?! He's from Oak City and goes home in 12 weeks apparently, he won't say it but I found out.  He's the man! It's been fun working with him.  He's definantely a hard urgent worker that's for sure!! So excited about that! Hard to see my Mauri go away but I love change and it's awesome to be with him!! He has a lot of the same sayings I used to say back in the day and it's funny to hear them again.  So things are going awesome here!! :) 

This coming weekend we have 2 more of "Jibs" Mokoz.  Raiha and Narissa-May:)  Raiha is 17 and NM is 10!! So we're pumped about that!! This month has been a fruitful month due to hard work, the mercies of the Lord, faith and good ol Jibs missionary work!! W're really excited and just so very greatful!!! Well as of late it's basically impossible to write in my journal so mom you better be holding onto all of these!! By the way my mom's the best!! :)  There's so much potential here we just need to get to work and many more souls will be entering the kingdom that's for sure!! This week we have zone leader council and leadership training.  So we got to make the drives down to Auckland once again!! Just driving like always! haha Road trip!! Let's see what else?.. Not to sure!! Our zone is doing awesome!! Great missionaries it's fun to be working with them.  Well we're gonna go to Burger King now ha We'll chat next week but thank you all for your prayers and for your support and love.. It makes a WORLD of difference trust me!! Please pray for us here and I'll pray for you!! I love you all and miss you very much and hope the best this upcoming week!!! Love ya'll!!!! :)
 
Arohanui Kia Kaha!!! Elder Devey

No comments: