Sunday, October 16, 2011

Oct. 16th 2011


Thought'd I'd say hello like our good prophet!! :) That was such a wonderful conference!!  Well I hope everything is still going wonderful for everyone! I love and miss you all very much!! This last week was a pretty funny one.  We were in Auckland basically most of the week! We had to go down for Zone Leader council and than also for leadership training. Which was absolutely just awesome!! They were very good meetings.  I was able to learn so much! I love going to those meetings they're just incredible! Being with those experienced missionaries it's just a great experience! So that was really fun! So coming back into our area we had a lot of work to do so we went nuts when we got back. And we just had an incredible week! It was a very fun productive week!

 I've really enjoyed being with Elder Spence.  We've been working very hard and we're so excited for the things coming our way!! The Zone is doing great right now! We have a lot of awesome missionaries here! So can't compain about circumstances! Tommorrow we'll be having interviews with President! I love interviews and it's been a long time so looking forward to that!! And those two baptisms that were supposed to happen are going to have to be pushed back unfortunately! The grandpa randomly took them all to Auckland over the weekend that goofy old man so that's postponed until further notice! Besides that I don't know what else to update you guys on! It's been a good week and i'm just enjoying and reaping the blessings of serving our Master!! Nothing better! I hope that everyone has a great week this week and I'll be praying for you all!! I love and miss you guys so much!!
 
Love Elder Devey

No comments: