Sunday, December 12, 2010

Kia Ora U.S. of A.

Aloha everyone!! :)

 Feliz Navidad!! I don't have too much time this week so it's gonna have to be a quick one! But next week I'll send one of my big ones. So basically this week had heaps of surprises again.  Tuesday morning I got a call from the APs and they asked if i was ready for an adventure.  I said of course I am! So they said pack up your things we'll be picking you up in 30 minutes.  So I was only able to pack up some of my things and I was sent to be with a zone leader Elder Smith in Mangere, Manukau Papatoetoe zone.  I'm not a zone leader or anything.  But his companions gonna be the new AP so I'm here to be his companion for two weeks.  And every day almost since I got here I've been on trade offs with all sorts of different missionaries.So it's been a great experience but =I've been gone for two weeks and all my stuff is in Manurewa. It's far away, sio hopefully I can get it all at transfers.  But now I can't send stuff to people cuz I've been gone. So everything has to hold off for a little while. It's all just been crazy lately!! I've been thrown all over the place doing all sorts of different stuff! We even picked up the elders who came back from Niue island and they've been staying with us.  But ya it's been awesome but crazy! I don't have a home just going all over right now! So we'll see what happens at transfers this friday and where I'll finally settle in.  This transfers we have a big xmas conference so we're very excited!! I'll update everyone up on everything next pday.  SOOO much stuff has happened but I've been playing ZL;) this week and next week in a car and everything so it's been fun! Pa was finally baptized so we traveled back to see that! But I'll give all the info next week, gotta run I'm so sorry! I love you all!! Merry Christmas love you!!! :)

No comments: