Monday, August 6, 2012

August 5, 2012 The Green Mile...

Hi everybody!! :) Quite the title for the email I know! haha I thought it was funny but probably not! But I guess it is getting close which is crazy I can't believe it! So I'm not going to! I hope and pray that all of you had a wonderful week this last week and that all is going good!! Well I'll tell ya of the haps here in Aotearoa!! :) Last pday was pretty lame! We're too far away from everyone so there's not much to do!! There's beautiful beaches around but it was pouring so we kinda just kicked it at the flat! we're lucky and have a little nice set up of weights so we worked out heaps on pday which was fun!! That was bout it! ha The week was really good! We're really getting a feel for the area and have been findin a few people to teach which has been good! The members are incredible and have been helping us out heaps! They've been very supportive and and are so funny! I've been loving the members here so far!! :) We had a few dinners with some of them this week and also have gone and visited a lot of them and that's been good. We're just doing our best to get missionary work rolling in these wards! On Sundays we have to split up during church. Both of our wards start at the same time. We still haven't been out to our Warkworth branch it's so far away!! lol but I went to Torbay ward again. I really really like that ward! It feels like home! :) Elder Luamanuvae and I have been getting on great! He's funny! So it's been good but it feels like we're completely alone here! haha I'm used to seeing missionaries all the time and now it's just the two of us each and every day!! But it's great! It's been a good last transfer so far! Keeping me focused and working hard which is what I need!! :) So nothing to complain about and nothing really to report on either! haha just working hard trying to find people to teach and baptize!! It's a little harder here but I know God prepares his children everywhere! So we just gotta go and find them!! So it's been fun!! Well I hope you all know how much I love all of you!!! :) More than you can handle that's for sure!! Please pray for me I need it! I pray for you all and I miss you all very much!! And I also want to thank you all for your support, love and prayers. It has been my inspiration and motivation throughout my service.. I thank you for that and will be forever grateful. You all have a special place in my heart!! I LOVE YOU!!!! :) Love Elder Devey:)

No comments: