Sunday, February 19, 2012

Feb. 19, 2012

Aloha!!!!!:)

Hello everybody!!!! :) Congratulations and a shout out to Amber and Russell for being married for all time and eternity!! How wonderful that is! Oh I'm so sad I missed it but so proud of you guys as well! Love you and best wishes for the beginning of your eternal journey with each other!!
 
Hope everyone is doing well and had a great week this last week! Things are going great here! Oh how I love South Aucks! It's not to pretty but the people are incredible and so loving! It's been so much fun! And I've really enjoyed my new companion Elder Byam.  He hasn't been out for long but he's the man! A very hard worker! It's been heaps of fun! Super super busy though!! And guess what I'm losing weight! haha We don't like taking to much time to eat because our area is so great we just love working in it! So I think I'm losin a bit, hopefully! Definantely not what I once was but there is hope of a resurrection! lol:) The ward here is great! Incredible, they do so much for us.  They find a lot of people for us to teach.  They come out with us a lot, it's just been awesome here! I've always wanted to serve in this ward so I'm grateful to be here at this time.
 
This last week we had our Zone Leader Council and also our Leadership Training.  Those were really good and I was able to learn a lot from them.  Always going to those makes me realize all the things that I'm either doing wrong or not doing! haha But it was really good:)  And we had a big missionary fireside for all the city zones last night.  That was really good and the investigators loved it.  So ya things are going awesome here! Lovin the area and the people! We've been working very hard as always which just makes everything a blast! So things have been good!! I definantely miss you all and hope you all the very best! Hope this next week is even better than the last! I love you all heaps!!! :) May God bless you and watch over you all in all that you do!!! :)

No comments: