Monday, November 14, 2011

Nov. 6, 2011

Hey everybody!!! :)
I've never heard of this holiday until I got to New Zealand but guyfox is their July 4th apparently and that just happened Saturday  night! haha so some fireworks here and there but pathetic compared to back home! Well anyways how is everyone doing?!  I hope that you're all doing absolutely wonderful!
Things have been going awesome here! We've been working harder than ever and we're seeing the blessings pouring in so it has been a lot of fun!! :) This last week we did a lot of trade offs and things so that was fun! It's always fun working with our missionaries.  So things have been really awesome here! Nothing to new or exciting to report! Just that we've been working hard and we're having fun doing so! Transfers are already coming up very soon! :( Which is a joke! Time is just way too fast! But I better stay here!
Out of my whole mission this has been my favorite area and zone to serve in! It's just absolutely stunning out here.. Not only that but the work is great and the people are wonderful here! I just love it so much!! And I really enjoy being with Elder Spence.  So we hope that I'll be with him to his end! Hoping for it! But we'll see what happens! So besides that.. Well we have 3 baptisms this weekend so that's really fun!! 2 here in Hikurangi and 1 in Whangaruru:) So please pray for those!! Well I love you all very much!!! Have a wonderful week!!!
Love Elder Devey!
Ps pic of Halloween! Ibeneze and Demarsio 2 of our baptisms from last month in their costumes

No comments: